IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that the owner of the website is:
JOSÉ AGUIRRE STREET, No. 40 DE VALENCIA (46011)
VAT number B46081873
Mercantile Registry of Valencia, volume 4.254, book 1.566, page 127, page number V-21.082, entry 19.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.tibagroup.com (hereinafter, the website) owned by TIBA, S.L. (hereinafter, TIBA, or the Owner), with CIF B46081873 and registered office at Street José Aguirre, No. 40 of Valencia (46011).
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use thereof, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security.
The Owner is not responsible for the damages, of any kind, other common uses of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user.
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website.
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the current legislation and the principles of good faith and use permitted by the user thereof, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of TIBA, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user is not obliged to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of TIBA, or of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent normal use of it by other users
It is prohibited to use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties, right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.
2) Make, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files and any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information that appears on this web site is the current one on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information on this web site.
6. Intellectual property.
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to TIBA, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
All the content of the web and all the content available through the products and services of the Owner including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and disposition ( the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website’s content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without the prior written consent of the Headline. You cannot load or republish Web Content in any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilation. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public or commercial purposes, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of TIBA, or third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with the legislation in force regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trade names, signs of establishments, denominations, logos, slogans or any other distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data by TIBA, responds, depending on the specific case, to manage and respond to requests from Users.
Regarding the conservation period, the personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with the legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the interested party and the latter is entitled to do so.
TIBA is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as set forth in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
On the other hand, in order that the data in our files, computer and / or paper, always correspond to reality, we will try to keep updated. So, for these purposes, the User must make the changes, directly, when this is enabled or communicating, by reliable means, to the corresponding area or department of TIBA.
The personal data collected on this web site, property of the controller, may be transferred to other companies of the Romeu Group to manage your request and, periodically send you information of interest via electronic commercial communications whenever authorized, as well as in the assumptions necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose / s expressed, in the cases provided for by law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
Your data may be communicated to a company located outside the scope of the European Union, in which case, they will be subject to an international transfer of data to a country whose level of protection is not comparable to that of the European Union.
However, the data subject may in any case exercise their rights, in accordance with the RGPD, and that are:
• Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
• Right to request rectification or deletion.
• Right to request limitation of your treatment.
• Right to oppose treatment.
• Right to data portability.
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his / her ID card, and in which he / she will specify which of these requests he / she is satisfied, sent to the address: TIBA S.L, registered office for these purposes at José Aguirre Street, No. 40 of Valencia (46011).
Finally, it is informed that TIBA will adopt the legally required technical and organizational measures in its information system, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of probability and variable severity associated with each of the treatments.
Any information related to the cookies used in this website, as well as the options for its modification or uninstallations are available through the Cookies Policy channel https://www.tibagroup.com/cookies-policy
The user has the possibility to configure his browser program so that the creation of cookie files is prevented or warned of the moment in which this happens. The website is accessible without the need to activate the options relating to cookie files, although it may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of cookie files on the website is to facilitate user navigation.
The user, who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of TIBA, must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without their ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will link to any page of https://www.tibagroup.com but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve this page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses different from those of the same and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside of it so that: (I) produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to exploit the reputation of the brand and prestige of TIBA or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about TIBA, its employees or about the activities it develops will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that TIBA has given its consent for the insertion of it or that, otherwise, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is forbidden the use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other TIBA badge, within the sender’s page except in the cases permitted by the Law or expressly authorized by TIBA, and whenever allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the TIBA website, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and cannot under any circumstances dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that TIBA subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not pertinent with the activity of TIBA, in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the web page of the sender.
In any case, TIBA reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties for the undue or illegitimate use of the website.
TIBA shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
TIBA, does not guarantee the veracity nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, TIBA, is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34 / 2002, of July 12, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that a site linked to illicit or inappropriate content exists, he / she must inform them of TIBA, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between TIBA, and the individuals and entities holding the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of TIBA, with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. TIBA, reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
TIBA, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly imputable to her.
TIBA disclaims responsibility for “cookies” that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that should be made, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to TIBA S.L., Calle José Aguirre, No. 40 of Valencia (46011).
13. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation.
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this web site will be the competence of the courts of Valencia.
TIBA, S.L. © All rights reserved