What are Cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of Cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
The cookies issued by TIBA, S.L., are the following:
|NAME||ID||TYPE||PURPOSE||MORE INFORMATION||COOKIE OWNER|
|PHPSESSID||1||Session||Session identification.||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site. The main purpose of this cookie is: Strictly Necessary||tibagroup.com|
|cookie_banner||2||Functionality||Acceptance of cookies.||Allows a site to be compliant with EU directive on privacy and electronic communications.||tibagroup.com|
|_utma, utmb,__utmc, _utmt, _utmz||3||Analysis||Production of statistics.||Cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance.|
|gwcc||4||Analysis||Production of statistics.||This cookie allows Google to track any call conversions on mobile devices.|
|NID, CONSENT, 1P_JAR||5||Analysis||Identify and store preferences||These cookies enable us to improve comfort and usability of websites and to provide various features like language or character dimensions.|
|PREF||6||Functionality||Store preferences for better navigation.||Is used to remember the visitor’s basic preferences such as whether they want search results in English or whether they have opted for a SafeSearch setting.||Youtube|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||7||Analysis||Production of statistics.||Realiza el seguimiento de los vídeos visitados que se encuentran incrustados en la web.||Youtube|
|YSC||8||Analysis||Production of statistics.||Is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video||Youtube|
|IDE||9||Advertising||Improve advertising.||Is used to identify track visitors across all websites serving advertising by Google and DoubleClick, so that Google can target ads to those visitors’ interests.||Doubleclick.net|
To delete cookies from your browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=en_US
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html