WINE AND SPIRITS TRANSPORTATION
At TIBA, we know that some freight requires specialized transportation solutions. Our goal is to offer the best possible service to our clients, so we have developed innovative strategies to meet the needs of each specific load to ensure that we give each shipment the special treatment it requires.
Importers and exporters rely on the support of our Drinks Division’s specialized team of experts, which ensures that your goods will arrive at their destination while maintaining superb quality.
LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS FOR TRANSPORTING WINE AND SPIRITS TO AND FROM MEXICO
Discover our options for transporting your wines and spirits to their destination in excellent condition:
IMPORTING AND EXPORTING WINE AND SPIRITS TO AND FROM MEXICO
Factors such as moisture, light, and changes in temperature can negatively affect your wine. At TIBA we use the highest quality packaging materials, which help to protect the liquids at all times during transportation. These materials guarantee that your goods will arrive at their destination in perfect condition:
- Thermal blankets
- Thermal panels
- Thermal coating
- Airbag packaging
- Moisture-absorbing material
- Electronic temperature gauges
At TIBA, we combine our years of experience and extensive knowledge in handling wines and spirits, guaranteeing that your products will arrive at the final destination in perfect condition. Whether you are exporting or importing, you can trust that our experience in international logistics will offer a competitive advantage for your company.
Why Choose TIBA?
- Our operating divisions provide specialized solutions for most types of cargo.
- We offer preferential agreements with major shipping carriers.
- We use special packaging materials to safeguard your freight at all times during transport (thermal blankets and covers, electronic temperature gauges, and moisture-absorbing material).
- We offer special cargo insurance for alcoholic beverages.
- We offer freight security services.
- We have a presence in the largest producing countries in North and South America.
- Our clients have a single point of contact throughout the entire logistics process.
- A global vision for your business.
Offices in Mexico
TIBA in other countries
We are certified