TRANSPORTATION OF BULK LIQUIDS
TIBA is an industry leader in handling and transporting bulk liquids in flexitanks. This is the most economic, safest, and innovative way to transport bulk liquids and maintain the integrity and quality of the product, without risking contamination.
We have field experience in Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Guatemala, Mexico, China, and countries in northern Africa. Our team of specialists has extensive knowledge of the market and we thrive to provide you with excellent service including immediate response to your needs in any circumstance.
Thanks to our global network of agents, we are able to offer our clients comprehensive door-to-door service for all their import and export needs.
A safe, economic, and innovative system for transporting bulk liquids by ocean, land, and rail. They can hold 16,000 to 24,000 liters (4,226 to 6,340 gallons).
Also called flexibags, flexitanks are large, flexible bags or tanks that transform a 20′ DV [Dry Van] conventional container into a safe, efficient transport system for bulk liquids.
Flexitanks can transport up to 24,000 liters (6,340 gallons) of NON-hazardous goods within a 20′ container, significantly reducing operation costs. The most frequently used flexitanks have immediate availability for 20,000, 22,000 and 24,000 liter capacity (5,283, 5,811, and 6,340 gallons). We generally choose the flexitank with greater capacity taking in consideration the product density. Flexitanks of lesser capacity can be arranged by request.
– Up to 40% lower costs
– Optimize cargo space and time
– Eliminate stock and relocation
Flexitanks were designed to protect the integrity and quality of products, eliminating contamination risks.
Flexitanks with thermal insulation
We can add thermal insulation to the flexitank to accommodate the type of product, atmospheric conditions, and desired temperature range. This ensures that your product will maintain the desired temperature from origin to destination.
Flexitanks vs Isotanks
- Greater availability: Flexitanks can be moved to any part of the world in a matter of days and are more economic to maintain in stock than Isotanks. Isotanks must be cleaned and moved after one use; therefore they are not always readily available.
- Better cost: When an Isotank arrives at its destination, it is emptied and sent (empty) to another location because there are no return shipments. Most clients are not aware that there is a charge for returning the empty Isotank. This problem does not exist with flexitanks, as it is much easier to reuse a standard ocean container.
Flexitanks vs. Drums or Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC)
- Quality control at the origin.
- Cost-Efficiency: An ocean flexitank container can hold thousands of liters of liquids more than drums, which directly impacts logistics costs.
- Easy Handling: The hose pipe results in an easier, more economic, and safer way to handle liquids than using drums and IBCs.
- A Smaller Environmental Footprint: Flexitanks are made with 100% recyclable materials.
*Inquire with our commercial department about the benefits of flexitanks for your type of product.
LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS FOR BULK LIQUID TRANSPORTATION
High quality flexitanks + A specialized logistics carrier = Success
Why work with our specialized bulk liquids division?
– We have 20 years of experience in handling flexitanks and Isotanks.
– We have experience in chemical-grade and food-grade shipments.
– We employ a specialized team dedicated to the transportation of bulk liquids.
– We have a global team of agents and representatives that offer you integrated door-to-door service for all your import and export needs.
– We offer special cargo insurance for flexitanks with international coverage.
What products can be transported by flexitank?
- Automotive oils
- Automotive lubricants
- Must [Freshly pressed juice with pulp]
- Palm Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Fish Oil
Hazardous Liquid Transportation
Offices in Mexico
TIBA in other countries
We are certified