https://www.tibagroup.com/es/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/08/certificacion-ifs-logistics.jpg 361 995 TIBA Team https://www.tibagroup.com/es/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/01/logos-tiba-spain-231X60.png TIBA Team2022-02-24 09:55:222023-03-07 15:55:21We renew IFS Logistics certification
We renew IFS Logistics certification
What is IFS Logistics certification?
IFS Logistics certification is a standard for the logistics industry which applies not only to the processing of food production and manufacturing but also to all related activities such as the storage, distribution and transport (air, sea, land and rail) of general and refrigerated cargo.
IFS Logistics certification is internationally recognised and in order to be valid must be issued by an authorised body who carry out an audit to ensure compliance with 98 requirements divided into the following six areas:
- Quality management system.
- Senior management responsibility.
- Resource management.
- Measurements, analysis and improvements.
- Contact with the product.
- Transport packaging.
Why IFS Logistics certification was created
The objectives of the standard are:
- To provide a basis upon which suppliers can be evaluated and compared in a fair and clear way.
- To provide transparency throughout the logistics chain.
- To save time and reduce costs for suppliers and distributors by enabling them to go directly to certified members without having to carry out new checks and/or private audits to establish their quality standards.
- To be able to work with already accredited bodies.
The advantages of a certified warehouse
The main advantages of having IFS Logistics certified warehousing are:
- The certification and logo showing that work is carried out in compliance with a series of quality and hygiene standards increases customer confidence.
- Working under a recognised standard avoids customers having to carry out their own audits to assess their suppliers.
- Audits are more impartial because they are carried out by third parties.
- Compliance with current food safety legislation is guaranteed.
- There is less risk of product contamination or deterioration.
- Comparison is easier.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!