Customs procedures play a key role in the modern supply chain. A good setup can save precious time and simultaneously optimize the financial and fiscal impact of international trade to a company. We have has developed a real specialty in tailor-made customs solutions, where reducing time and cost is the number one focus.
Our customs broker staff keeps very in mind that customs procedures play a key role in the modern supply chain. A good setup can save precious time and simultaneously optimise the financial and fiscal impact of international trade to a company.
Special customs services
As a customs broker, we have developed professional solutions for our customers, including:
- Freight management, customs processes, accompaniment, and permanent information of the nationalization status of your goods.
- Assistance in inspections.
- Customs advice and obtaining and managing permits and certifications with the competent authorities.
- Training in regulations and legislation focused on each industry.
- Fiscal representation.
- Bonded warehouse.
- VAT warehouse.
- Inward processing relief (RPA).
- Outward processing relief (RPP).
Authorised Economic Operator
In April 2009 TIBA was one of the first freight forwarders & customs broker to become AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) in Spain and other countries. As such, our customers benefit from lower customs inspections and increased speed in their supply chain.
International Network of Customs Universities
We are the first member in Spain for the INCU– International Network of Customs Universities, a prestigious NGO based in Australia that aims to facilitate the exchange of customs information between universities, governments and private companies.
Tell us your customs needs and we will contact you to give you a solution
In compliance with the provisions of Decreto 2883 de 2008, artículo 15, numeral 3 of República de Colombia, as a LEVEL 2 customs agency, we put at your disposal:
- Financial statements, notes to the financial statements and auditor’s opinion.
- Legal representatives’ identification, managers, administrators, customs agents and auxiliaries authorized to act before the Dirección de Impuestos y Aduanas Nacionales, along with an extract of the resumes highlighting their experience or knowledge in foreign trade.
In addition, we invite you to read the BMA – TIBA Code of Ethics by sharing our culture and values.